Titles

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dainty Charm Jewelry


I remember seeing a necklace on Lauren Conrad in a photo.  The necklace was dainty and had a small pearl charm on the end.  I often wear large and chunky necklaces, but her dainty chain made me think that I should try something, well, more dainty.

Two summers ago, I came across a gold giraffe necklace at the J Crew Factory store.  The necklace cost $14.  I usually try to buy jewelry more inexpensively (maybe $6?), but I knew that if I bought this necklace I would wear it often.  Besides, as I grow more and more into my own personal style, I realize that I am willing to spend more for quality and style.  Why buy a $2 necklace if it's hideous?

Anyhow, now that I'm off that tangent...

Surprise! I was perusing Nordstrom.com... and I came across three necklaces.
 
Now, before you look below, remember that Nordstrom has free online shipping on everything.  I know, I know-- I'm a horribly encouraging person.

I just love these pretty necklaces.  They are perfect to wear alone, or would also be great for layering with your other favorite necklaces.




1.  Gold elephant charm necklace with facet dangle.  $12
2.  Entangled wire turquoise stone necklace.  $12
3.  Antique brasstone wishbone necklace.  $10

And remember folks, free shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment