Titles

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Affordable Faux Fur: Part 2

I have a bad case of faux fur fever, but I have a good reason to be.  I have been periodically checking up on a faux fur coat that I found online at Maurices.  The coat was around $80 originally and it was on sale for $45 a month ago.  Today I decided to check back in on the coat, since it sporadically popped back into my mind... and WALLA! On sale for $29.98...but wait, it gets better.  Online, there was an additional 40% off. 

The coat cost $17.99


As far as shipping goes.... if you choose to have the coat shipped to a local store location, you save $2.

I love how this faux fur coat is so glamorous.  It would look amazing with pumps and black skinny jeans.

The downside?

Only sizes small and medium are available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment