Titles

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Floppy Sun Hats

I need to buy myself a nice floppy sunhat so that when I plop myself down to soak up some sun rays (skin protected of course) -- I want to shade my face.  Throwing a towel over my face is an alternative, but it's not  so glamorous or chic.

I have been looking all over the place for cute sun hats.  I love the floppy ones that really give my face a nice shadow for reading or just laying out.

Audrey Hepburn was a fan of wearing oversize sun hats.


Style stars are always wearing fun sun hats in Hollywood.  Very glam.



Vanessa's hat is my favorite of the three.

Check out a few sun hats that I found online.
It's time to cool down.

Bow Accent Floppy Hat - Forever21 - $10.80
Sashed Floppy Hat - Forever21 - $14.80
Tie Trim Wide Brim Floppy Hat - JCP - $20.00

Casual Hat - Nordstrom - $28.00


Enjoy these!
And protect your beautiful skin in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment