Titles

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Temporary Tattoo Me

If you know me at all... you would know that I can be rather indecisive.  When it comes to permanent things like tattoos...I become hesitant.  I change my mind a lot.

A friend of mine wears a little tattoo near her collar bone and she changes it every so often.  The tattoos that she wears are temporary.  Her tattoo always looks so real in all black!  

She orders her tattoos online at tattoosales.  
If you're thinking about getting some real ink and are not sure of what you would like to do..or maybe you're not sure where you would put your tattoo-- check out Tattoo Sales to buy some temporaries.  

I posted a few of my favorites below.  Fun for summertime.


Vintage - So pretty!


Tattoo Sheet with Birdcage and Peacock Feather - I love these!



Tattoo Sheet Henna Style - Multiple options.


Dove - Small and simple.

Ladybug - Cutesy.

Dragonfly - I love the patterns!

The tattoo sheets are around $2.15 and the small tattoos are all around $.55


No comments:

Post a Comment