Titles

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sally Hansen Nails


I usually cheap out and buy the 99 cent nail polish; however, I decided to try some Sally Hansen "Hard As Nails" polish because I found a bottle on sale for $2.  BIG SPENDER-- I know.

After trying out the new polish this week, I came to find that it is indeed much better than my regular 99 cent polish.  I bought the polish in black, and it only took me one coat, and this lasted for several days before chipping.  Had I put a second coat on AND a clear coat on top-- I'm sure they would have lasted even longer.

So, my advice to you?  Get the better polish.  This polish is normally only a few dollars more anyhow.  Maybe you can even find it on sale...like I did!

I have to rock black polish.  How trendy is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment