Titles

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sleeveless Collared Tops

I have just a few minutes before I plan to sit down and read.  That being said, I have two tops in mind that I want to share with you.  You may have seen the sheer summer tops that are sleeveless with a collar.  I think these are adorable... I just gave a rather dull description though-- so for a better idea of what I'm talking about, check below.


The top above is from ZooShoo.com and is $25.  ZooShoo offers free shipping as well.  I just love the color and the length. This top would be perfect with thick black leggings or jeggings, and a pair of motorcycle boots.  OR Tucked in to the front of a pair of distressed denim shorts or capris.  

Check out this top on Zooshoo here.


The top above is from JCP and it is only $17!  The best part?  It comes in solid black too-- which is a great staple piece for work (put it under sweaters for winter!).  I think this top is amazing and the sheer fabric is so pretty.  It's hard to see, but there are also two pockets on the front.  Being that this top is shorter than the one from ZooShoo, I would definately recomend wearing it in summer with shorts half tucked in with a skinny belt.  OR wear it with dark jeans/black pants and riding style boots.  LOVE.

Check out this top (and the other colors and patterns it comes in) at JCP here


That was brief!  

No comments:

Post a Comment