Titles

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Yorker Rocks Her Warby Parkers


My dear friend Jasmine works in New York City and I had the privilege of becoming her friend through a fashion-closet internship this past fall.  Although we have both moved on to other things since December, we have managed to keep in contact and it's nice to see how she is doing from time to time.  For me, it's inspiring to have friends that live in different places around the nation-- Jasmine's a New Yorker!



There's no doubt about it though, what brought Jasmine and I together was our love for everything J Crew.

Yet, as we've kept in touch and I see new pictures of her and her wonderful style, I have to ask questions.

My most recent inquiry was:  What glasses are those!?




Jasmine wears a pair of vintage inspired Warby Parker "Huxley" thick rimmed glasses.  They are simply adorable on her.

Oh yes-- and trendy too!

Check out the Warby Parker website here.

The particular pair that Jasmine wears can be found here on the website for only $95.  That's a great price for prescription glasses and...wait for it... Warby Parker is a "buy a pair, give a pair" company.  Check out the Warby Parker video below (it's less than 2 minutes) to get a better idea of what Warby Parker is all about!



Thank you Jasmine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment