Titles

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Animals So Charming

I constantly wear my dainty gold giraffe charm necklace from J Crew and I never tire of it.

I am on the hunt for dainty animal charm necklaces.  
Perhaps I can find elephants, owls and other exotic animals...

After some charm searching... I have discovered the following:

1.  Gold elephant charm necklace at Nordstrom.
$133.90 with free shipping. 


2.  Gold Lauren Conrad owl pendant necklace at Kohl's.
$15


3.  J Crew hippo charm necklace at J Crew Factory.
$12.50


4.  J Crew elephant charm necklace at J Crew Factory.
$12.50


5.  Giraffe charm necklace on Etsy by EvelynMaeCreations.
(This one looks just like my J Crew giraffe...maybe it is!)
$10



I adore the J Crew Factory charm necklaces.  I got my all-gold giraffe charm necklace from the factory store.  The prices are really fantastic as well.

I'm still on the lookout...for animal charms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment