Titles

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Betsey Leopard Johnson Style


Betsey Johnson, recognizable because of her wild blonde hair and bright lipstick, is a quirky little designer.  I love most of her things, although I am rather picky about what I actually would wear from her collections.

I LOVE her watches.  No doubt about that.

I also love some of her dresses, as they are fun and spunky.

Pictured above is my leopard print Betsey Johnson watch.  It was a Christmas present that I had been drooling over.

As far as watches go, the watches below are cute, fun AND rather affordable.  Okay, okay, maybe the owl watch is a little costly, but the others aren't too costly in the grand scheme of things...

All of the Betsey Johnson watches pictured below can be found at Macy's.  I posted my absolute favorite ones from this year-- they are still available to purchase online or in-store!







1.  Betsey Johnson owl watch - $185
2.  Betsey Johnson polka dot watch - $85
3.  Betsey Johnson red watch - $115
4.  Betsey Johnson leopard print watch (similar to mine!) - $95
5.  Betsey Johnson rose watch - $85


Saving tips?

Use a Macy's coupon or check out Ross because they occasionally carry last year's designs for great prices!




No comments:

Post a Comment