Titles

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beauty: Zoe & Zac Naturals

Payless Shoe Source has recently taken on Zac & Zoe, a green brand with lotions, lip glosses, and hand sanitizers among other things.  The catch?  All of the ingredients in Zac & Zoe beauty products are free of parabens and phthalates; they're natural.


Zac & Zoe beauty products are available at select Payless stores and they are rather affordable!
I was just in Payless this week to ask for moving boxes (ha) and they had their Zac & Zoe hand sanitizer on sale for $1 and the hand cream for $2.  Yes.

I thought I just HAD to give it try for that price.

The hand sanitizer is great because it doesn't smell like
regular strong sanitizer; the grapefruit scent is soft and sweet.

Below is the Zoe & Zac "Sugar and Pink Grapefruit" hand sanitizer 
and the "Fig Sandalwood" hand cream (the two products that I bought).




Mmmm.... I think I'll like trying these out.  

Check out more of Zoe & Zac products on their website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment