Titles

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vintage Prints on Etsy

As I have written before, I believe that fashion and style can be incorporated into anything.

A building or piece of art can have a tremendous amount of spectacular style.

I was browsing Etsy.com and came across a seller by the name of collageOrama.
collageOrama takes vintage graphics and prints them onto recycled pages of old dictionaries.  
The 8.5 x 11in. prints look rather trendy and unique.  According to their selling specifics, each dictionary page that the graphic is printed on will be different, since they use hundreds of old recycled pages.

I chose a few of my favorite prints out of their 600+ designs.






The prints are 7.99 each and if you purchase 3, they will give you the 4th print free.
The prints do not come with frames.


No comments:

Post a Comment