Titles

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Magazine Hoarding

I can no longer escape the truth (for fashion's sake).

I hoard magazines.  It began in 2004.



"Hoard" -- what an icky word.  
Since 2004, I rarely rid of my magazines.  I love referencing them and cutting out pictures.  I create my inspiration books solely from my magazines!

I have subscriptions to:   Harper's Bazaar, W, Vogue, People, People Style Watch, Marie Claire, Elle, Seventeen, and Teen Vogue.  My mailman must think that I am crazy.  

I have been working on numerous decoupage projects-- so my magazine stash is coming in handy.
Since I have moved, I am finding magazines everywhere!  In my closet, under my bed, in shoe boxes.
I decided to start organizing my magazines by title.  I just started... let's see how this goes.



I plan to go through them for my craft projects and then rid of them directly after! TOO MUCH!  (Okay, maybe I will keep a few of my favorite issues...)  SEE!  I'm doing it again.  It's hard to part with my so beautifully compiled magazines.

You may be thinking that I spend a ridiculous amount of money on magazines.  Truth is... I take online surveys and get many of the subscriptions free.  As for the other half, I pay $35 total a year to renew, but that includes a few years of renewals.  

Not too bad for my obsessive hoarding problem.
I'm a reader, but I like pictures too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment