Titles

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Call It Spring: Moto and Military Boots

You can ask anyone -- I am rediculously picky when it comes to buying my boots.  I bought my first pair of motorcycle boots in the fall of my sophomore year.  They were from Macy's and I had to order them because they didn't have my size in the store.  This proves that I am picky.  They were $54, which isn't bad for a nice pair of boots.  I still own them and  still wear them; however, they have a small hole in one of the back heals from pulling them on and off so much over my wool socks.

Right before Christmas, with the help of a giftcard, I purchased a new pair of boots at JC Pennys.  Yes -- JCP.  As I have said multiple times before, I am VERY picky when it comes to buying moto boots and I fell in love with a brown pair at JCP similar to the ones that I bought in high school.  A picture of them is posted below.
These are perfect. I have been wearing them this fall.  They have no zippers, only buckles and are a dark, worn brown.  They were $45 at JCP.

This past weekend, JCP had a rediculous sale and put these boots, along with other boots on sale for $15.  YES. $15. I bought these boots that I already own in a taupish grey color and then I bought another pair of lace-up combat style boots as well.  The shipping was free because I chose the option to have them shipped to my local store. 

I'm so excited to see these boots once they are shipped to me!  The ones that I bought are posted below.   The first boot is the Camon biker boot.  The second boot is the Litrenta Lace up Boot.


Both are from the JCP line Call it Spring which is an ALDO shoe group.

$15....not too bad.

Not to mention... I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment