Titles

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My $5 Manicure

Well, good things do come in small packages.  In fact, 28 good things may come in small packages.

Thanks to Kendra, a friend on my college newspaper team, I have discovered a solution for my nails, a $5 solution.  Observe -- my nail make-over below.


Let me start by saying: I cannot deal with long acrylic nails.  I hate not being able to press buttons on a phone or tie my shoes with the annoyance of ridiculously long nails.  Yet- this new $5 nail solution has been quite a blessing.  These acrylic nails come with 28 different nail tabs so that you can fit each nail just right AND they come in different lengths.  I purchased the "real short" length.  They are barely longer than my actual stubby nails, but they look magnificent.

Kiss acrylic nails in "Everlasting French" are available for $5-$6 at Walgreens, Wal-mart, and CVS stores. If you're anything like me, make sure that you buy them in the "real short" length if you wish to have full functionality of your otherwise short and stubby nails.


Side note: Make sure to spread the nail glue all over your nail, or else you will end up with splotches under the nail of where the glue is and isn't!  I did that to a few nails and didn't notice until after I was done...!
--

This nail kit is absolutely perfect if you're wanting to make your nails pretty for a special event. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment