Titles

Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspiration: Part 1

I have noticed that looking through magazines is a great way to get inspired.  Another way is to study people on the street.  I did both today.

It's funny how fashion is all around us.  In art, in architecture, in people, in the obvious (clothing), but what really intrigues me is how fashion or style is shown in each individual.  I know I use clothing and sometimes red lipstick to show that in my own way.

Wearing a bun on top of my head and painting my nails plum purple make me feel, well, sassy.  In a good way. 

Back to the fashion in art, etc... I have this amazing poster hung up in my living room from the 1963 film Critic's Choice starring Lucille Ball and Bob Hope.  This poster was given to me by my grandfather and it was one of the original posters hung in the theatres.  I absolutely love it and it inspires me.

I'd say this movie poster is fashionable.  And inspiring.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment