Titles

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Spy With My Big Cat Eyes

When Scarlett Johansson flashed that red lipstick smirk with Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses on, I was inspired.  I am in love with these sunglasses and have been ever since I first saw them on Scarlett months ago.  They are so fun! They have also been spotted on Kourtney Kardashian (Regardless of sass- that girl's got style).


I was seriously drooling over these sunglasses around Christmas time, but I knew it was a bit ridiculous to ask for a pair of $400 sunglasses on a college dime.  The great thing- there are a pair sold online that look very similar.  At least, the frames are almost spot on.  This means that I can be glamorous for less. 

Keep in mind- these cheap frames that I am recommending are NOT knock-offs.  Only the style is the same. No fake "Tom Ford" will be plastered on the lenses or frames.

The copycat pair is on eBay for $9.99 (+$1.99 shipping).  So, for those of us with limited cash flow, this is the answer.  I have an eery feeling that they will become very easy to snag soon though, as many junior stores will probably mass produce them by summer. 

I can't wait to purchase my own set of cateyes.  I'll post a picture once I snag a pair.

Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment