Titles

Friday, February 24, 2012

Heads Up For Jeweled Head Bands

Glamorous and slightly princess-like, headbands are a trendy accessory.  One of my favorite models, Chanel Iman, has been spotted wearing all kinds of fun headbands when she is out and about. 

                                                                       Chanel Iman

Naturally, I have been scouring the internet for more headbands comparable to Chanel's.  I came up with some really pretty ones.  The jeweled headbands look more dramatic by far, while the woven ones look a bit more bohemian.

Below are current selling headbands from Nordstroms.  After visiting Nordstroms a month ago, I seemed to remember seeing these on the sales floor. They have many more styles in-store as you can imagine.


Let me know if you find trendy headbands elsewhere.  I'm still curious.

I'm becoming a bit of a headbandit.

No comments:

Post a Comment