Titles

Friday, February 17, 2012

I Vote Fair Isle Sweater Because It's Still Cold Outside

It's one of those days. FREEZING.  It's February, which means the cold is still sticking around.

Style lingers amongst pea coats, scarves, warm tights, and boots.  I don't mind the cold that much, but there comes a point when I just want to say, "enough is enough".

Then, this magical and soft miracle appears in my bottom drawer; a fuzzy, mulit-colored bundle of joy.  Meet my warm friend, the fair isle sweater. 

YES. I am that happy in this sweater.
Not only is it chunky and roomy- it comforts me.  And on top of all the great descriptors I have already given you, it still looks good!

I picked this one up at American Eagle Outfitters for $16 back in December.  I bought mine in-store, but they still have a few left online in red and grey.

I also found this fair isle sweater in black at Urban Outifitters.  I didn't buy it, but I really like it as well.  It's part of the "Urban Renewal Vintage" and it's on sale for $29.99.  If I wasn't a broke college student, I might actually consider buying it right this second.

It's time to wear my fair isle sweater, drink hot chocolate, and watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment