Titles

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Emma Stone: Dress Master

Over the past two years, I have noticed Emma Stone on the rise to mega stardom.  Along with that mega stardom came some really amazing dresses.

She is funny, and very much a natural beauty.  What I love about her style is the fact that it's not really set in one color or one particular style of dress.  Grecian goddess, babydoll, or vintage inspired -- Emma always knows how to awe the crowd. 

At least, I'm in awe!  Below are six (yes- SIX!) of my favorite Emma Stone dresses, so far.

---


1. Emma in Venice wearing Roland Mouret gown and Alexander McQeen Clutch.

I love this color.  And I like how the neckline is very Hollywood glam.  I would love to wear a dress like this one! 


2. Emma in Lanvin.

  This one is so classic.  It even has a little train!




3. Emma at the screening of Paper Man in a beige Stella McCartney dress.

I knew her stylist and I had something in common- we both love Stella!




4. Emma in Lanvin at her Germany premier of The Help.

The sweetheart neckline is so flattering- and the dress has a Grecian goddess appeal.


5. Emma at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in Bottega Veneta.

A sweetheart neckline underneath lace!!? Yes, Emma. Your color scheme is perfect too.





6.  Emma in Lanvin again. 

A beautiful usage of coral.  Also, the band around the waist is ever-so-flattering. This IS Grecian Goddess.



After being mystified by these beautiful dresses, I can only wonder- what will she wear next?!

Which is your favorite?

---

No comments:

Post a Comment