Titles

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Beauty Rush My Eyes

I was not expecting Beauty Rush eye shadow from Victoria's Secret to be that great.  Yet, after trying it two years ago,  I quickly realized how magnificent it is.

The colors are soft, but still noticeable, and the color actually stays throughout the day.

For Easter dinner, I decided to use a soft purple so that I could show off my spring colors.



This wet-dry eye shadow is relatively inexpensive.

The shadow is 2 for $12 or 4 for $20.  I have practically every color that's available.  I frequently use "gold rush" and "bronzinger" and mix them with my Maybelline "Champagne Fizz" shadow.



1.  Beauty Rush Shadow Duos pictured in "Pink on Earth", "Silvered Dollars", and "Blue Bellini".

2.  Beauty Rush Shadow "Plum Bubbly" that I am wearing in the first photo.  I used the purple on my lid and used the lighter pink on my creases.

3.  Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Shadow.  (I use these ones the most!)  Pictured "Gold Rush" and a green shadow that is unnamed online.



Try them out and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment