Titles

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer Sweater

Picture this-- breezy summer evening, sun setting, and you're at a bbq.  I have the perfect outfit in mind.

Light sweater, cuffed jean shorts, simple jewelry, and a skinny belt.  Yes, perfect summer evening outfit.

I was inspired today by a sweater that I bought today at GAP for $9.99.  Happy birthday me! Take a peek! And try to ignore my "ohhh picture?" face. Ha.




Sweater- GAP
Belt- JC Penny
Jean Shorts- Joe's from Macy's
Necklace- Forever21
Silver Rings- Kohl's


I have owned all of these things (besides the sweat of course!) since last year and before...

I wanted to put together an outfit that can be bought now!  Everything I put together below is online and some items are in store.

1.  Old Navy sweater - $9.99 (on sale online and still available in ALL sizes!)
2.  American Eagle denim cuff shorts - $36.50
3.  Forever21 leopard print belt - $4.80


P.S.  The $12 turquoise stone necklace from my previous blog post would go perfect with this outfit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment