Titles

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Luminous L'Oreal Paris

As you know, I am always excited to try new beauty products-- ones that are great for my sensitive skin.

Today I bought the new Magic Lumi light infusing primer and True Match super blend-able blush from L'Oreal Paris.  I am a bit of a blush fanatic, so that's no surprise, but the primer was solely because Marie Claire prompted me to do so.

Both Marie Claire and Vogue have a coupon for $2 off a few of the L'Oreal Paris face primers and concealers.  I tried the actual sample in Marie Claire as well and was impressed.  The primer was so soft and had a fresh scent to it (not too strong of a smell though!).

Looking for the issue coupon?  Check out the May Marie Claire issue featuring Zooey Deschanel on the cover or the May Vogue issue featuring Scarlet Johansson on the cover.

My skin is so sensitive, so I have to be extra careful of what I put on my face!



This primer is fabulous!!!  I have already worn it for most of the day, and my skin looks fresh, soft, and rejuvenated.  I apply the primer, and then top it off with my light L'Oreal powder concealer.  Check out the primer on L'Oreal's website here.

The blush has been great too.  The color is "innocent flush" and it is a cross between peachy and pink.  It looks wonderful-- a soft glow.  Check out the blush and other colors here.

Here is my cheesy product shot from my bathroom.



To save


Rite Aid has a deal in-store for buy-one-get-one-half-off on all L'Oreal Paris products right now.  You may also use any other coupons and combine them with that deal.  I used my $2 Marie Claire coupon and another in-store Rite Aid coupon for $1 off.
L'Oreal also has a $1 off coupon available online.  To get that coupon,  click here and look at the bottom of the page for the coupon.

Happy skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment