Titles

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silver Rings and Things

I'm a bit crazy about my sterling silver rings.  They're a style staple for me.

My secret?  Besides my spoon rings that I've purchased at the Saturday Market, I have bought ALL of my other silver rings at Kohl's.  I know-- it's a bit random.  Kohl's prices are great for their silver rings and they have wonderful designs.

I've had several of my Kohl's rings for 3+ years, and they still look fabulous.


My hands look kind of weird, huh?  Or maybe it's just me...

As far as rings at Kohl's-- below are some current styles that are available online.  Most of these rings are available in-store as well.  I have bought all of mine in store.



1.  Love ring in sterling silver - $16
2.  Filigree sterling silver ring (I have this one) - $20
3.  Vine bypass ring in sterling silver - $18
4.  Snake ring in sterling silver (my new favorite!) - $22
5.  Sterling silver band (I wear this one on my thumb) - $16
6.  Sterling silver openwork ring (I wear this one on my pinky) - $7.99

But really, how cool is that snake ring!?


1 comment:

  1. Really intresting blog. I love this different design of rings they are very attractive.

    ReplyDelete