Titles

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Style Inspired and Maxi Fever


I was hasty to put together a cover for my hardbound sketch book this morning.  Technically, the book is not used for sketching, but for putting together collages of inspirational pictures.  This is for my graphics class.  I had to put this model on the cover because she is wearing the Spring 2012 Miu Miu  fire boots. Yes.

Below are the boots on the runway.  Most major fashion magazines have featured these Miu Miu boots.
I don't see myself wearing them, but the style is rebellious and risky.  I like that about them.  You can see the other colors on Style.com.




As far as being inspired, you may remember seeing one of my previous posts that I published regarding my D.I.Y. lace maxi skirt.  I have seen several more skirts since then.

Take a peek as these maxis-- all from Target.





1.  Black polka dot maxi - $19.99
2.  Blue floral maxi - $19.99
3.  Black sheer maxi - $19.99

Throw on a tank, some gladiator sandals, or wedges if you're short like me, and off you go!



No comments:

Post a Comment