Titles

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Faux Fur Has Arrived

It's here. It's here.  Well, spring is here, but my faux fur coat is too; the coat that I bought for $17 on Maurices.com.  Wondering what I'm blabbing about?  Check out my post from a week ago here.

Even though it is spring, it seems to be snowing many places. Perfect. I will need to go out somewhere so that I have an excuse to dress up...
The button is beautiful.  And, honestly, the picture on Maurice's website doesn't do this coat justice.





Did I mention the fur is SO soft.  I was expecting it to be a little course since it is fake...but it's SO soft and the arms are very roomy.  Very Hollywood glam. 

This coat is still available online in sizes small and medium.  I have been very impressed with the quality, especially for the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment