Titles

Monday, March 5, 2012

Red Lipstick Obsession

Why do I love red lipstick so much?  It's so chic.  With my hair in a bun and my lips in a deep berry red, I feel classy.


I feel like my confidence is being exuded through my berry red smirk. Yes.

The particular red lipstick that I am wearing in this photo is Rimmel's "Berry Queen".  Rimmel's lipstick is usually very inexpensive (I got this one on sale for $2 at a Rite Aid clearance sale), yet it is hard to find good lipstick colors that actually work for me!  Really hard.  I am always experimenting.  It's also hard to find lipstick that one doesn't have to reapply five times every few minutes...



Know of any good deep reds or pinks?  Let me know.  I love suggestions!

Rock the Red Lipstick.

1 comment:

  1. love it. good post. and the layout/design looks a lot better!

    ReplyDelete