Titles

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Get The Look: Colored Pants

After I scoped out new looks at the mall this weekend, I came to realize that colored pants are becoming very popular.  Like many recent trends, they have been popular on and off over the past few years, but I never really took on the trend.  I am trying it this time... 

If you would like to experiment with colored pants as well for the summer, you'll love this post.

Step 1: Get inspiration.

     Alexa Chung, Lauren Conrad, and Rachel Bilson


     Anna Kendrick, Zoe Saldana, and Jessica Alba


Step 2: Find the pants.




1.  JC Penny maroon City Streets skinny jeans found in-store and online for $9.
2.  Free People blue skinny jeans found at Free People Boutique or Macy's for $68.
3.  J Brand light blue skinny jeans found online for $168.
4.  Forever21 turquoise skinny jeans found in-store and online for $29.80.
5.  PacSun Bullhead skinny jeans found in-store and online for $49.50.
6.  Charlotte Russe teal skinny jeans found in-store and online for $29.99.


I hope you enjoy these pants.  I already have a blue pair and I plan to buy another pair in sea foam green or coral pink.  Can't wait! The stretchy legging-jean (jegging) type of colored pants seem to be the comfiest for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment