Titles

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mindy Kaling: Snakeskin Pant Choice

I am a big fan of Mindy Kaling because:

A. She writes episodes and plays Kelly Kapoor for one of my favorite TV shows (The Office).

and

B. We seem to have similar taste when it comes to purchasing pants. Yes!

In accordance with point B, I would like to point out that Mindy mentioned that she loved a pair of Gap snakeskin jegging pants from this winter.  I bought these pants during Christmas break and I have been wearing them down to the threads.  I think I would wear them every day if I could.... No, seriously.

The reason I bring these pants up is because I have received numerous compliments on them...and I realize they are one of those articles of clothing that not many people would try on.  The printed snakeskin pattern on these pants may seem a little dangerous, but I promise they rock. They fit quite snugly.

A close up of the fabric.


To see Mindy Kaling's post on these snakeskin pants... click here.

That's all for now.  FYI: I'm on the lookout for more animal print patterns. 

I can't get enough of these pants; neither can Mindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment