Titles

Friday, March 30, 2012

Beauty: Almay Gentle Eyes

I have been wearing more browns lately in my eyeshadow and the darker my eyes get, the harder it is to remove all of the eye makeup come bed time.  I can't have flakes of eyeshadow getting into my eyes; I wear contact lenses.  I used to use the eye makeup remover that came in a bottle, the kind that I would swig onto a cotton ball. 

Over the past three years, I have been using Almay's gentle eye makeup remover pads.  They are soft little pads that are moistened with remover (I get the type that are oil-free).  I strongly suggest using these, as they don't tear your eyes up and they are very sanitary for the one time use -- safe for sharing.  I always give out little remover pads to my friends and they just toss them when their done.  A regular pack contains 80 disposable pads.

Secondly, I wanted to mention again my love for the felt tipped eyeliner pen that I bought from Almay.  I use it on my top lid for cat eyes, or for a simple top layer of liner.  Rite Aid, the convenience store, seems to have insanely good deals on makeup.  When I last purchased these too Almay items, it was buy one get one free on all Almay products.



1.  Almay liquid eyeliner pen.  $7
2.  Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads.  $6

No comments:

Post a Comment