Titles

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beauty: Maybelline My Face

It was this last week that I realized how much makeup I regularly use from Maybelline.  As I have mentioned before, I am no makeup connoisseur, but I like to know how to look updated and I try to keep a healthy glow.

I wanted to share some of my favorite makeup products from Maybelline.  They are literally in my drawer right now and I use them every day.  Literally -- every day.

Below are my three Maybelline must haves.



1.  Dream Bouncy cream blush in "Fresh Pink".  It costs around $7.

2.  Color singles.  Shown here in "Amethyst", but I usually buy "Champagne Fizz" which is a light creamy and natural based eyeshadow. It costs around $4.

3.  Great Lash mascara in "Blackest Black", AKA best mascara ever.    It costs around $5.

If you like to play around with makeup or want to try some inexpensive new things -- I suggest trying one of these Maybelline cosmetics.  As I said before, I am very basic when it comes to makeup and I only like to use what looks best.  I love these and they are rather inexpensive. 

The dream bounce blush is fantastic!  You just smudge a little on your finger and rub it on your cheeks.  Not to mention, there is a $1 off coupon in the new issue of Elle.  I can rock that.

No comments:

Post a Comment