Titles

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Print Me Python

After reading this post, the dear people at JC Penny may have to crown me their official spokesperson.  (Alongside Ellen DeGeneres of course!) 

Yesterday, my mother and I were hurrying out of the mall since we both had dinners to attend; however, on the way out, a python print blouse caught my eye.  The blouse was in the section of JCP for Mango.  The brand is technically MNG by Mango

The blouse was $17.  Love it.


I think wearing python print is sophisticated and trendy. 

This isn't the first time I have been obsessing over the print...  When I graduated from high school a few years ago, my great aunt from Florida sent me a python purse that has a long shoulder strap.  The purse is fairly small, but PERFECT for fitting my phone, wallet, and everything else.  Since receiving that fine python print purse, I have come to accept and love faux python print.

I expect this print to pop up more this summer.

Check out this python utility blouse at White House Black Market -- for $98.  I may have to snatch this once it comes into stores.  Maybe add it to my birthday list?



Give me some python print and I just may love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment